Do Jewish Women Want A Bad Boy
Our Dating Expert Reveals What Jewish Women Really Want
by Marianne Giselle Franks (Shadchan)
Written on 23/Nov/2011
Contact the author on 07564906101
The Jewish Singles Events & Matchmaking Company
Answer = NO!
No real woman in her right sane mind wants a bad boy! Any man that believes this is mistaken!
Just think about it... In any book store the shelves are packed with romance novels. The children's section is bursting with wonderful classics, such as Sleeping Beauty & Cinderella. Does a bad boy actually believe Cinderella would be such a successful tale if Cinders were to be continuously messed around by the horrid prince whom treats Cinderella like his back up girl? & do you honestly believe the story would be such a success if the prince left Cinderella to chase him, instead of the prince desperately pursuing his Cinders.
Where in any fairy tale or chic flick does the beautiful girl go off with the bad wicked man?
One of the most successful chic flicks of all time Pretty Woman ends with Julia Robert's clearly telling Richard Gere “I want the Fairytale."
More recently we saw Carrie in The Box office hit movie Sex & The City being wooed back by Mr Big with Historical love poems... Beethoven To His Immortal Beloved.."Ever thine ever mine ever ours." Does anyone believe that if there was an unhappy ending the movie would have been such a success.
Some of the most classical love stories such as Sleeping Beauty with a music score written by Tchaikovsky are still as current today as they were when first performed in 1890.
The Bad Boy. He may get the one night stands, even a short term relationship, even a failed marriage. Where his partner then desperately attempts to change him into a good man.. Yes change him into a good man... As Women want a good guy!
The bad boy is doomed to failure, as is any woman that dates him.
How to spot a bad boy..
1. he is the man that hits on you first , he has no fear.... like a Praying Mantis ( A Predatory insect that pounces upon its prey.) He will do & say almost anything to convince you he is a good guy. When he tells you to trust him...Ladies Be afraid... Be very afraid ... Get those new top of the range Nike running shoes on, run, run for your life! A good man will never have to utter the words trust me.
2. A bad boy will make plans ahead of time, however he will also let you down at the last moment.. without a valid excuse. Yet on other occasions he does not make plans ahead of time . He phones you at the last moment expecting you to drop everything. His excuse " I am spontaneous." The facts = He is unreliable and a liar.
( Note ...It is okay to be spontaneous when you are in a committed loving relationship.)
3. He rarely calls you, and his only means of contact is the text, and watch out if the text does not have, your name on it.... need I say more.
4. He forgets the date ... ( This is a clear sign he has no interest in you)
5. He is the man on the dating site, whose photo you cannot see clearly, he may even wear sunglasses or he is way of into the distance, this can also mean he is not single and is attempting to hide his face from his girlfriend or worse wife! He emails you sweetie x before your first date! (Do not meet him)
6. He is the three date rule guy, by the third date he expects you to sleep with him.. ( If you sleep with him because you are scared of losing him.. all you will end up losing is your dignity. A woman should never feel pressured into sleeping with a man. Remember Before a man sleeps with a woman he cannot think straight he is so focused on his game plan to get you into bed. After he has slept with you he is thinking straight and might not call you again.
Note to ladies
If a man pressures a woman into sleeping with him and he dumps you because you won't then, count yourself lucky. He would have slept with you until he tires of you and then dump you.
How to spot A Good Man
1. He calls and speaks to you often
2.He makes plans ahead of time, and asks what days are good for you.
3. He makes you feel special and the centre of his attention
4. He is punctual
5. He listens to what you say
6. He is encouraging and supportive of you
7. He takes you out somewhere special and romantic
8. He tells you how he feels.
Dating Advice for Men
1. Men do not be scared to approach a pretty girl, you don't have to wait until you are out in the evening. At the grocery store ask her, opinion on what peas for example to buy.ou
2. Be yourself believe you are enough, do not try to be anybody you are not, for the right woman you will be perfect!
3. Be romantic. All women love romance.
Dating Advice for Ladies
1. As above be yourself, know you are enough and any man would be lucky to have you. If you had a bad relationship in the past, that is the past. Give the new man a chance, you never know he may be the prince in the fairytale.
2.When a man gives you a compliment do not talk him out of it. When a man gives a woman a compliment what he really is doing is giving her a gift. Say thank you.
3. Only accept into your life what feels good. If something does not feel right, then it usually isn't trust your feminine intuition